8.06.2012

Indian Princess' Family Camp

Just like Indian Guides, Indian Princess' has a family camp so that the Mom's can see what the Dad's and Daughters do.  WOW what a difference.  The girl's tribe is from the boys, I would attribute that to the girls being of similar age and all being little moms and making sure no one is being left out. They stick together for the most part and include everyone.  Awesome job!  So we went to a man made lake for the girls trip.  We saw much more wild life and one little Princess or should I say Warrior made sure to kill intruding insects. See below for that pic. 

One day we went to the beach (lakes edge) It was a grueling 1/4 mile if not more of walking down to the edge in rough sand and the heat well it was HOT!!!  So much that I forgot to take a picture.  Funny story: Monkey caught his first fish and I missed it.  He did it with his bare hands too.  Course it was dead and it smelled so I'm not all that sad that I missed it.  I went up to get a back massage that was offered to all the moms (yes I'll take a free massage any day) as long as I have a buddy to come with. Anyways while we were gone in that 1/2 hour Monkey "caught" his fish.  I couldn't believe it EEWW.  He thought it was totally funny of course.  Wish Daddy would have taken a picture. Oh well. ;)
 Our tent lovely 4 person.
The kids sleeping in. 
 Daddy setting up to make breakfast.
Chef Daddy.
Finishing up breakfast. 
The girls taking care of each other and remembering to include the littlest in the tribe. 
 Our tribes leaders daughter making sure Monkey is included and taking good care to make sure he's getting his beads traded and looking out for him in general. 

 Checking in on Monkey to make sure he's got it down. Awesome little gal. 
 More bead trading with the tribe.
 Dad's hanging out.
 Wiggles and Monkey after a day in the sun. Got a little sun.
 Our Warrior Princess


No comments: