9.09.2012

Last day of Kindergarten and 2nd Grade

 I'm still trying to catch up on our blog here.  Lots has happened so I haven't had time to blog. Since I have some down time I thought I'd try to blog as much as I could so I could try and catch up. 

 Wiggles with her 2nd Grade Teacher Mrs. D (best teacher for 2nd grade)
 Monkey with his Kindergarten Teacher Mrs. B (Awesome K Teacher Ever) 
So the kids had a field day and had lots of fun for the last day of school as a tradition we go out for dinner for the last and first day of school.  We always pick a Mexican Restaurant. We (Myself and Daddy) did this as kids and we just decided to keep the tradition going. This year for the end of the year we asked some friends to join us.  As you can see it's very hard to get 5 kids who are hungry to all look the same direction and smile for the camera.   We had a blast reflecting on the year we had just finished and talked about what summer plans we had. A wonderful time for sure. 



I think this was the best one. What do you think? 


No comments: