8.05.2012

Indian Guides Family Camp

 So Monkey and his daddy joined Indian Guides 1/2 way through the year. Their first trip all but three dads bailed due to weather.  So their last trip of the year the Mom's and siblings get to join in the fun.  So Wiggles and I went with the boys. We got to go beach camping on a military base.  SO much fun.  I'd like to say I enjoyed all of the boys company but I was actually shocked at some of their behavior that I thought maybe I shouldn't have come.  Mind you I grew up with sisters not brothers, and I only had one cousin who was a boy.  SO these boys behavior was a bit well shocking.  I'll save you the antics that happened if you really want to know email me and I'll might give you the run down.  I remember being very thankful though for my son that weekend such a gentleman and he even spoke up when a kid was bothering him. I was a very proud Mamma. Most of the boys are 8, 9, or 10 while mine little buddy at the time was 5.5 years old.  So their is a BIG age gap.
Playing in the sand....


 Playing in the water....

Wiggles was playing with a boogie board and doing pretty good. 
Daddy hanging out by the water. 
 Hanging out at camp.
Bead trading... 
 We got a tour of a CH 146 which is what a friend from our College days flew/flies.
We all had a great time.  Not sure what the boys will be doing next year whether its Indian Guides or Cub Scouts. What ever they choose I'm sure they will have a blast! 

No comments: