11.13.2011

A sunflower for our princess

 This year we have been so busy that we didn't have a regular party for Wiggles.  We ended up doing a quick dinner with friends for her "party".  It was actually really nice and so easy to do. 
 
 
 When I asked what kind of cake Wiggles wanted she said a sunflower cake.  Seemed easy enough to me.  So I went out and found a pan and then made the cake.  When I asked Wiggles if she liked her cake she said yeah it looks like mac and cheese color.  LOL  Well I tried to make it look like sunflower shades but I guess Mac and Cheese coloring will work.  They were suppose to be trick candles but we didn't let them flame long enough. Oh well we tried.  Thanks to all that showed up on such short notice!  We had a blast and Wiggles was so happy! 

No comments: