11.12.2011

Harvest Festival

This years school Harvest Festival was on Wiggles Birthday so we had a VERY busy day.  Lots going on that day but we managed to fit it all in with no troubles.  Nani came for Monkey's soccer game, and then stayed for the festival too.  Both Monkey and Wiggles were super excited to see Nani.  Here are some pictures from the Harvest Festival
Here are the kids getting ready for the festival.  Poor Monkey couldn't see out of his mask most the time.  I know your not surprised at all by Wiggles outfit. Our little princess. 
 Wiggles came up to me while I was working a booth and asked for my camera.  I asked why and she said to take a picture.  This was the picture that she had taken.  I thought she was taking the picture not asking someone to take her picture. :)  Too bad the sun was in her eyes.
Here is Monkey with some classmates.  He had lots of fun finding his friends and hanging out with some of them. 
 Here is Monkey taking a hay ride, he didn't look to sure on this ride at first but then he warmed up to it and had fun.
And here is our little princess cashing in her tickets for a chance at a prize and of course candy.
We don't normally take family pictures and trying to get us all sitting nicely and smiling together seems to be getting harder.  So I thought instead of putting in the better picture I'd put the funny picture in.  See we can have fun too. : ) 

No comments: