9.30.2011

Street Fair?

 That's what they call it anyway.  So the little town we live in has a "Street Fair" every year.  It's not what I would call a "Street Fair" there are a few vendor's selling stuff but it's not a lot maybe 4 or 5 people really selling stuff the rest of the people there are trying to get your business like the New Window Company, or the Contractors, we have private schools out and lots of Churches vying for you.  To me it's quite overwhelming.  IT should be called a Business Fair.  We don't come often because of this, but this year I forgot what it was and invited my sister down to come with us.  Seeing how she's lived back east for several years and told me about their "Street Fairs" I thought oh this should be fun.  Well the most fun we had was watching the kids look through the SWAT truck and the Fire Truck.  We got to see what my sister's company makes for the Fire Department which was really neat.  We went we saw and we came home.   I think next year we'll skip it.  That is unless my sister has an unbelievable desire to go back next year......
 Checking out the SWAT Truck!  

Wiggles trying on their helmet and gas mask.
 

No comments: