2.22.2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



This year Valentine's Day just flew in.  We've been really busy this year be I made it in to get a few things for the kids and the Hubby.  I thought oh time to get my Hugs and Kisses.  That would be Tulip and Irises.  The last few years my Hubby has gotten me Tulips and Irises from Proflowers.   They are beautiful every year.  Though I was pleasantly surprised this year because I got Rose.  They were so pretty.  I recently had to get rid of time because our lovely cat :(  has been eating them.  Yes you read right the Cat has been eating the flowers.  Last night was the last straw I thought she was really sick when she coughed up the evidence. Under closer review I realized we didn't need to take her to the Kitty Emergency room.  It was just time to take the flowers outside to save the cat.  You'd think she'd learn but nope sad to say she didn't.   The flowers were beautiful and I was so happy to get them. I had a smile on my face for at least a week. :)

No comments: