2.22.2010

Oh No it's a 1/2 day what's for lunch!!!

Every month Wiggles has a half day at school.  Monkey and I go and pick her up after our MOPS meeting.  This particular half day was on Ash Wednesday.  Monkey and I stayed with Wiggles while her school had a special service.  Usually Monkey and leave after or before pledges so I can help set up for our MOPS meeting.  This day was an exception.  So after the service Monkey and I rushed over to MOPS enjoyed a wonderful meeting, and then we had to rush back over to the school to pick up Wiggles.  I try to do fun things on half days, we either have friends over for lunch or we will swing buy Old Mac Donald's (kids name for McDonalds)

Anyways I didn't feel like it today so we went home and came up with something for the kids to make.   Mini pizzas is what we ended with.  Both kids got to put spaghetti sauce on their english muffins, and then add all the cheese they wanted.  Both had a blast with this. I will make sure to have the supplies on hand for future half days or days when friends come to play. 

No comments: