2.22.2010

Monkey actually took a nap!

I know it doesn't seem like much but, Monkey never takes naps anymore.  This particular day he must have been feeling under the weather.  I don't remember us being overly busy.  I sat down with Wiggles to practice her reading.  Monkey asked to join us. He crawled up on the couch and sat next to me.   Wiggles and I continued working on the assigned pages for the night.  When we were done Wiggles went on her way and I looked over at Monkey.  Sound a sleep leaning on my shoulder.  So I said his name a few times and he didn't budge.  So I carefully moved laid him down he was out.  I let him sleep for a 1/2 hour since it was already late afternoon, and I wanted him to go to bed with no problems, which he did.  He's so cute when he's sleeping. 

No comments: