8.09.2009

Go Diego Go!

So for B Monkey's Birthday, he wanted a Diego Party. You might wonder how we came up with that theme. Well Take a kid to Michael's and tell him to pick out a cake tin. They had many to choose from Cars, Trains, Walle, Monkey's, about 10 to choose from after you take out the girl themed cakes. He went for Diego. No big deal right! Well my little monkey choose the cake with the MOST color changes. I had Daddy Monkey take some pictures of me icing this cake. I started at 7am and got done around 2pm the day of the party which started at 3pm.


So here you have me starting the cake.

And here is me finishing the cake. Little dark on the hair but it still came out okay.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Go Mama Monkey! NICE job! That is incredible! Congratulations! He sure is a lucky Monkey to have a Mama like you!