8.06.2009

I love you Mommy.... But!

I know I haven't posted in a while but I have been busy with birthday parties, vacations, cleaning and other things. I will catch up soon. I did have to share this tonight though. Daddy Monkey is out looking at cars we need one with better mileage. So I have the kids to myself. I've fed them given then a great dessert tonight, bathed them and set them to watch what else then Mary Poppins. Well G Monkey just came in and said " Mommy I love you, but could you make me some popcorn." Okay I know know her game. When something starts with Mommy I love you, she's looking for something. She's buttering me up. It's the tone in her voice that gives it away. I thought when she came in she was going to ask for some cold water, like B Monkey did. Nope she was going for the bigger thing. She thought she was going to butter me up and I'd let her have some popcorn. But wait what's the rule oh yeah NO FOOD IN MOMMY AND DADDY'S room. :) I didn't yell at her don't worry. I just wanted to emphasize the rule. Okay I will up load pictures tonight and BLOG more tomorrow. I also have some great news about Ms. G Monkey but you'll have to wait til tomorrow. Unless your a friend on Facebook in which case you can check my status and find out tonight. :)

***** TO CLARIFY I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!**********

1 comment:

Christa said...

oh wait - is this about soccer? i already knew that - post a pic of her in my old green jersey - please - pretty please