6.19.2008

It's only been 5 days

So I've been told I'm not posting enough. Sorry but we've been busy and it's been really hot out here. We've been setting records left and right. Not to mention that it's been HOT but it's also MUGGY. So the monkey's rooms feel like saunas. Poor little Monkeys. Like I said this week has been pretty busy. Monday we had a graduation to go to. Our friend's older brother graduated from elementary school. That was fun to see the graduation. It was the first time we'd gone to a 5th grade graduation. Congratulations N Monkey!!!! Then on Tuesday we went to our friends house for lunch. Then Wednesday we went to the zoo with some other friends which I discovered our little G Monkey is getting bored of the zoo. She gives the animals the "Clark" and says lets see more animals Mama. If you don't know what the "Clark" is you need to watch National Lampoons Vacation movies. Today we went looking for flower girl dresses and checked in with the tux shop to know when to get B Monkey fitted for his Monkey suit. We found a great dress for G Monkey. They are both excited to be in the wedding. Okay so that is it for now. As you can see we are pretty busy these days. One of these days we will need to just stay home so Mama can clean up.... I'd post a picture but don't know which to post. Don't have any from this weeks events.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Take my yearning for more of your writing as a compliment - I enjoy reading your stores silly! your a good writer :) I'm happy - thank you!!!