6.20.2008

It's HOT

So it's going into the weekend Summer started at like 12:00 pm today. Well it's come in with a bang! It's 4:15pm here and you know what it's 101.7 in the shade!!! I think we need to consider breaking down and buying a whole house ac. The heat isn't going to cool down anytime soon so we will see what happens. So I'm not sure what the highest temp will be this weekend but maybe I'll post later and let you all know. I think the pool is in the future for the kids this weekend or at least running in the sprinklers. Hope you all stay cool and for those with AC's in their house :P .

3 comments:

Girl said...

Your just jealous that we have AC... but in all honesty we don't use it for us we use it for our Black animals... Yes JD and Fatone.. pretty spoiled pets if you ask me..

Christa said...

gosh i feel guilty - it's raining today - and i had to close the window the other night because (shudder) it was cool out. I hope you guys are doing okay - it'll heat up here soon enough. I strongly recommend an ac unit or at least perusing the ac grocery store....sometimes i leave my wallet at home so i don't buy anything and then i sit on the bench inside target - enjoying the ac and reading a book.

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

ugggggggggg yes it is hot ..
we have ac window units and they work great ... we have a VERY small house so there is a bigger unit in the living room ... and a small one in our bedroom ......kevin wouldnt be able to sleep without them ....