6.14.2008

Home Depot

This is G Monkey with her boat. Doesn't she look cute in her apron.

I should have posted this before talking about my birthday but I hadn't gotten the pictures uploaded yet. So now I'm posting them. My friend mentioned to me a while ago that Home Depot has projects for kids to do the 1st Saturday of each month. Well I decided to venture out with both kids, and give Daddy a morning off.

So off we went to Home Depot. I was told it gets busy so get there early, that we did. We got there early and since we were really early I went a head and filled up our little gas guzzler at our favorite gas station COSTCO. Then we went over to Home Depot and I and the two monkeys ventured out to start our project. We made boats, the kids had a great time using hammers, nails and glue. I was a bit nervous but my hands came out just fine. It was hard to pry the hammer out of Bryce's hands but we all survived. Below are the pictures. My friend hasn't send me the pictures she took so these are just from our backyard. I will post the others once I get them from my friend.
B Monkey's Boat, isn't he cute in his Home Depot apron...

3 comments:

Christa said...

that's awesome! i love the banner mat!!!! can't wait to see the pictures once they get posted - happy father's day to daddy monkey!

Christa said...

love the pictures!!!! cute aprons...

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

so cute ... what a great idea i had no idea home depot did stuff like that ....