6.24.2008

Swim Lessons with B Monkey

First I have no pictures so you will just have to picture this all in your heads. Yesterday we started swim lessons for B Money. Now B Monkey loves the water between the two kids. Only yesterday you would have thought I had G Monkey with me in the water. Screaming and crying and holding on for dear life. The class is only 35 mins for two weeks M-Th. So we have 7 classes left. It was only when it's was about time to leave that B Monkey was happy to play in the water, and that is all we really do. Is play in the water. We do learn some things but the class is really just to get your child use to the water. I will try and take a picture of B Monkey ready for swim class one of these days but I can't promise to have one. I'll also let you know how the swim lessons are doing later in the week.

2 comments:

Christa said...

is he wearing the green frog trunks i sent him??? how fun!

Unknown said...

Lets just be happy he didn't knock Robin out. I think today he will be fine he just wasn't sure what the heck was going on... I can't wait to see him in a pool after his classes.. even if it is a 2ft deep pool...