6.11.2008

Happy Birthday to Me?

Hi Everyone, we've been pretty busy the last few days. Lets see it all started on Friday when I took the kids to an indoor play area. The kids had a ball. Then on Saturday, we just hung out while Daddy and I looked into whether or not I wanted to go to Disneyland for my birthday. A friend was going with her family and had planted a little bug in our minds. We had been talking about it for a long time. So we agreed to go.

For my birthday we took our 3.5 year old G Monkey and our 23 month old B Monkey to Disneyland. I was so excited to go that I made each one a shirt that said "This is my first trip to DISNEYLAND". Again I was so excited that I didn't sleep much Saturday night. It had been almost 10 years since the last time I went to the park. So we got the kids up early (before the sun rises) so we could be there when the park opened.

Once we got there G Monkey was so excited, so was B Monkey but not nearly the same. We went to Nemo first! It was then we realized that B Monkey wasn't going to like waiting in line and G Monkey might not like the rides. But we made due. The shirts I made each Monkey, was a great thing. Both Monkey's got pins from a employee saying 1st trip to Disneyland.. I was told by my friend that we could get a It's my birthday pin too but, I opted out who really wants to know it's my birthday and especially how old I am.

The Monkey's had a great time and so did Daddy and Me. We were there until around 8:30/9:00pm. Not closing time but close enough. G Monkey was so tired she climbed into the basket of our Graco stroller so she didn't have to walk anymore. Oh yeah she walked the entire day! What a super sport.!!! Okay I know your tired of reading and want to see the pictures so here you go:
Daddy and the Monkey's waiting for NEMO
Breakfast at Disneyland. B Monkey wants his pancakes NOW!
The Monkey's look so Happy but the ride hadn't started yet.
Leaving Disneyland the Monkey's with their souvenirs...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Christa said...

What a great day! You can see the joy on the kids faces. And I can see that Bryce wants his pancake now...not in a minute...but now. And at the end of the day, clutching their souvinors in hand...have the look of exhaustion smeared across their faces. How sweet it is.

Girl said...

It is by far the best Birthday since last year.. Last year you had a huge party.. :) Okay maybe not of your friends but still family was there. Disneyland on your Birthday is like winning the Happy Lotto.. it is the Happienst place on the earth... Happy Birthday Day Robin!!!! Love you and I wouldn't share my Birthday with anyone but you...