4.15.2011

Jog a thon / Trike a thon

Okay this entry is a bit out of order but I did say that I was going post pictures and updates for those that sponsored Wiggles and Monkey in the "Thons".  Both kids did great! They ate a healthy breakfast and were ready to go.  Both have lots of energy tonight given all they did today. I'm tired from helping out and I even forgot Wiggles make up piano lesson today after school. :\  I sure hope the teacher didn't wait around for us and I did contact her with my apologies.  Okay sorry I digressed a bit.  SO both Wiggles and Monkey were ready to go. We got off with out forgetting anything so we made it to school on time early in fact.
Here is Ms. Wiggles now showing me her running stance.  So excited to start the race! 
Wiggles and her friend Ms. H they were getting a drink and taking car of business before the Thon. 
Here is Wiggles with one of her faithful companions T.  He seemed to be her faithful companion the entire Jog a thon.   
Action shot.  They are running. :) 
Water break.
The prize at the end of the race. A Popsicle. 
Wiggles total was 22 laps.  Thank you all that supported Wiggles this Jog a thon. :) 
Ah here is Monkey with his friends waiting to start the Trike a thon. 
Get ready get set GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Here comes Monkey down the hill.  
There he goes!  We still don't have the official number for Monkey but I believe its either 6 or 8 laps. 
Here's Monkey showing off what's left of his reward for a job well done.  
Thank You again for all those that supported Monkey in his Trike a thon. We really appreciate all the support for both kids.   

No comments: