4.14.2011

County Library? Really....

Now I gotta say I didn't know about the County Library until just recently.  I was looking for some books for Wiggles to read and our City Library didn't have them no surprise really but a big surprise that the County Library had them. So when we went I found out that they had a preschool story hour. Well the first week we went I didn't do it cause we had already been there for awhile and I thought it was time to leave. The second week Nani took Monkey and he really enjoyed it. So then this last week I took Monkey. He enjoyed it again though we didn't stay for play time after story time. Again we'd already been there for 2 hours so I thought we should get other things done, and we did.  I think if it's possible I will go to the County Library before we will go to our City Library.  In my opinion the workers are happier, and friendlier, and they have the books we are looking for. It also helps that it appears to be cleaner too.   
Story time at the County Library. 
Taking a quick break between books to get the wiggles out.  

No comments: