3.03.2011

Monkey was home sick.

A couple weeks ago it seems now. Monkey was home and was not feeling well.  He woke up complaining of a tummy ache and was congested.  When he got up he got sick, but not in the true sense of the word. So by definition I had to cancel my plans for that day and keep Monkey home.  Everyone was disappointed that day, Wiggles had a field trip and I was going to drive her and two friends. Monkey was going to hang out with one of his best buds A man.  Even though Monkey never got sick again that day, we needed to keep him home to make sure he was okay to go to school the next day.  Wiggles survived her field trip and well I survived the day.  Interesting enough  just last week I found out that my car has been recalled.  So now I wait to have it fixed. Until then I can't take kids on field trips, since the car is recalled and not "safe" to drive.  I still drive it and we've had no problems.  Once they come up with the "fix" I'll get it in.  Until then though I still drive it. No worries here.  


No comments: