8.19.2010

Tuolomne Meadows.

My favorite part of Yosemite!!  Hand's down I love this part of the park.  It's beautiful there, quiet, and cool to cold during summer.  This year though it wasn't as peaceful.  We made due though, the park got some money from the state so they are working on projects all over the place.  Daddy drove us up stopped  at a trail head and went hiking back to the valley. The kids and I took our traditional stroll through the meadows and just enjoyed the wildlife.  We saw deer, birds, pic (looks like a squirrel) and a marmot.
The start of our walk.
Look close and your see a Robin Bird.
Its so beautiful. Usually it's a little greener.  
Look close and you will see the marmot.  
The deer.  I made sure the kids were real quiet so not to spook the deer.
Just beautiful!!!  


1 comment:

Christa said...

okay that was absolutely beautiful..made my heart ache - i love nature...