5.20.2010

Steph's Baby Shower

Wow I didn't realize that it's been a while since I last posted anything.  I guess the saying time flies when your having fun is true.  

Back at the end of April we helped throw a Baby Shower for my cousin Steph.  This will be her first baby. :)  We are all very excited and the kids are bouncing off the walls with the news of a new baby joining the ranks.  Grant will be loved on by his cousins.   Wiggles and I left early on a Saturday morning to go help set up and visit family before the party.  Wiggles loved seeing Steph again but LOVED all the old school toys Steph had up in her closet.  (I forgot to take a picture of these toys).  

The shower was a success and I think everyone had a wonderful time.  
Here we are with Steph, I told her to wear a dress that actually made her look pregnant but I guess she didn't listen. Oh well.  I just tried to find the picture of her Mom pregnant with Steph but I can't find it.  I will have to look for it.  I sure hope I have that picture.... I will post it whenever I find it.  I'm still waiting for Steph to POP.  


Here is Wiggles taking her job seriously.  As the women came in Wiggles would give them a necklace and tell them not to say Baby.  
We were playing bingo, here are some family paying close attention so they can win. 
 Steph and Wiggles showing off what we got her.  Oh and look below paying attention paid off for some. :) 
Here is Roci enjoying the smell of her win.  Lotion from Bath and Body Works. We all had a great time and was sad when it was all over.  Can't wait for Grant to arrive.  (Secretly, I'm hoping he comes early; Wiggles will be on a trip when he is actually due.) I know she will be sad if she wont get to see him in the hospital.  So Grant come early not too early maybe just a week early. :)


No comments: