4.10.2010

The Good Old German Market.

Have you ever tried to find Hungarian Salami for a class project only to find it's harder then you thought and the price of it well it must have been a mistake?  (So almost everyone that reads my blog the 5 of you; probably not) Wiggle's kindergarten class was having an international lunch and we were told to bring something from your Heritage.  Well I thought hey lets get some salami. Little did I know that down where we live that's a really hard feet to do, and when we did find it I thought wait this can't be right on the price.  So we went to the only place I thought we'd get a "deal"  The Old German Market where I grew up.  So while on Spring Break with the kids we hit the market with Nani.  I was wrong on the 'deal' but now that I know this I can say I tried.  We did get the salami and a few other missed items like the German Rye bread, and Alpine Rye.  Oh to live closer I would be in constant trouble.  When we left the kids had to ride the Merry Go Round.  It was their last time on it because lets face it my kids are not getting smaller they are growing like weeds.  
Thee Old German Market






No comments: