4.10.2010

Decorating Easter Eggs?

A couple years ago we tried to dye Easter eggs. IT was not successful at all and I thought then I'd never try it again.  Too stressful for me, a huge mess.  Well I must be getting brave.  Monkey and I went to do our weekly shopping and I saw the egg dye stuff for $1.50.  I thought that's cheap, lets get it.  So we did.  Monkey was super excited.

For spring break we went to see our new little cousin. While we were there Monkey and Wiggles got to try dying a few eggs with Nani.  It went really well so I felt more confident that when we went home and tried it we would be successful.  
Nani and the kids setting up to dye eggs.
Monkey trying hard not to make a mess. He was concentrating so hard. 
Wiggles working on her eggs. 
The finished product.  Not bad for Monkey's first time and Wiggles second time. 

No comments: