6.20.2009

Working in the backyard

Well I went away for the family at home spa weekend and when I got home no one was home. I cleaned up around the house and then decided to get some lunch. I called the hubby and asked if they wanted lunch too. A yes reply was given. So we had lunch and then nap time. Here where we live, we are now under a stage 2 water rationing for low water levels. This means that we can only water our grass for 10 mins three times a week. We were watering 4o mins three times a week. I'm sure that was way too much but I'm not in charge of watering the lawn, or setting the timer for the sprinklers to go on. :) So after nap time Daddy Monkey and the little monkeys worked on the sprinklers and then of course had to try them out.

It would seem that the sprinklers are working just fine. :) And neither monkey got sick from doing this. Which if you know us you know that is a feet in and of its self.


No comments: