4.24.2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy busy busy. This week alone we've been to the zoo, to our MOPS group, and out to the country. So Monday was our only non-busy day. We stayed home and did laundry.Tuesday we went to the Zoo with our good friends. Mrs. B and her C Monkey. This was the first time I let B Monkey out of his stroller to look around. Talk about a kid in the candy store, only there was NO candy involved.

Here they are at the zoo. As you can tell G Monkey isn't too thrilled with the reptile house. But B Monkey and C Monkey are totally into it. Here's another picture of B Monkey, look how close the snake is to him.

So all the kids had a great time as well as their Mommies at least I think we all had a good time. :)

Today we went to the country so G Monkey and B Monkey could play with some friends and Mama Monkey could have some fun too. We went with our friends to a craft fair. Oh I've limited myself in regards to sewing things. I could sew many things we saw and for some good money too. I just need material to do it. Well with time I'll get that and maybe make some money at it. Wouldn't that be nice!! Well I should get to bed I have a busy day tomorrow and weekend at that. My sister is coming to town. Oh is G Monkey going to be pleased as punch at that. She's been saying I miss Auntie H and Uncle J for weeks now. Maybe next time Uncle J can come with Auntie H.
Mama Monkey

1 comment:

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

wow you guys are busy!! looks liek fun !! yes, we should plan a camping trip together. have you guys ever camped on the beach at pismo ? we plan to keep our trailer out there this summer so we should be doing alot of that :)