12.31.2011

Happy New Years 2012


 From our family to yours!!
 So you might ask how did we celebrate New Years Eve this year.  Both kids wanted to stay up this year and as I write this they are still up one more hour to go... Will they make it?  Well with this week being an emotional one we choose to stay home and just ring in the new year as a family.  We've had our ups and downs this week.  Scott's Grandpa S past away on Thursday, and our anniversary was Friday.  Scott had to work all week and he drove out to see his Grandpa and sit with his mom.  So as you can imagine we just weren't really in the party mood.  So we stayed home.
Monkey has been playing Wii on and off today also playing with his slot cars. 
Wiggles has chosen to watch movies in our room and play Wii with her brother on and off. 
Daddy has been scanning pictures of his grandpa for his parents, and I've been blogging to meet my goal of getting all the pictures I have up.  Quiet night and I love it just the four of us.  Happy New Years everyone! I hope God Richly Blesses all your families in 2012!  



No comments: