10.29.2011

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY WIGGLES!!!!

 WOW another year has gone by!  It seems just like yesterday that we went in for our induction with you.  I remember everything about that day.  The nervousness about the delivery, and taking care of a little life.  Now I worry about who You're friends with, are you setting a good example for your brother, the list goes on and on. 
Our little peanut. 

Oh what fun you've brought all of us over these last 7 years.  Our little ballerina, who loves to dance in her room and sing along to almost everything you listen too.  Your starting to love to read and share Jesus with little kids around.  What a magical thing to see. I know your not so little anymore but you will always be my little girl no matter how old you get.  

This picture was taking last night at dinner. See not so little anymore.  You're an amazing girl who loves life and is living it to the fullest that a 7 year old can.   I love you so much, and I pray you never question my love for you, or forget how much you are loved by everyone who knows you.  

Happy Birthday Wiggles!  My wish for you this next year is that you continue to share your love of Jesus with others and that your dreams come true!  Love you my sweet little (ok not so little) Ballerina!

No comments: