9.15.2011

BACK TO SCHOOL!


 Well it is that time of year again where the kids have to go back to school.  This year both kids are in school on the day school side.  As I type this I've just realized I forgot to have the kids hold up the special papers I had with their grades on it. :(  Oh well maybe one day I can photo shop them in to the pictures.  not!  Maybe though.
So the time has come that both my babies are in school and I have my days free. Well sorta.  I'm going to be subbing at their school when and if they need me.  I'll also be volunteering and doing BSF again this year.  

Monkey (K) and Wiggles (2nd)
We stopped off in Wiggles class first since we just had to drop the supplies off. 
Here is Monkey in his class.  I needed to help organize his stuff and put his supplies away (well in the stacks with the other stuff)
Two happy kids after school on the first day.  What more could a Mom want right?  You might wonder what I did with my time on the first day of school.  I worked on a soccer banner.  Look for that post later on.

No comments: