8.29.2011

Swim Lessons

Wow this summer just flew by.  I'm trying to catch up on my posts since school and other activities will have me busy.  

So this summer we tried a different swim school about 20 or so minutes from our home.  I wasn't thrilled with my kids taking the same swim lessons over again when they only practice floating one day.   In order to pass the class you need to float on your own.  For my kids one class on floating wont get them to float.  So we left the old and went to the new!  Both kids were floating by the end of the first week!!  The kids were doing so well that we signed them up for a second round of swim lessons. They loved it!
First day of lessons.  We signed up with our friends for the first two weeks and had a blast!

Wiggles and Monkey in their respective classes.  (week 1)

Wiggles and Monkey in their lessons (week 2)  
By the end of the second week Monkey ended up having a private lesson. No one else in his class showed up on the last day of lessons.  Cool for Monkey he got some more one on one time and was able to have lots of practice before we left on on family vacation. 

No comments: