6.24.2011

Wiggles room with a touch of Demo too.

Well now that Monkey's room is mostly finished.  I am now on to Wiggles room.  Prep work and my new favorite DEMO!  The people who owned our house previously thought it a good idea to put a 1/2 shelf up in Wiggles closet.  The only thing though it didn't really work for much.  We just put Wiggles shoes on it and some other stuff which just fell to the floor.  So we came up with a better way to use the space. I told hubby I'd just take the shelf off cause I thought I would rip the drywall off.  Well after better inspection I realized it was doable to take it all down with out harming the drywall.  So away we went! 
Before:
After:
Funny thing I think we had that same pink in my room as a kid.
Here are pictures from the prep work for Wiggles room.
Bringing the loft bed and dresser closer together to cover with drop cloths.
Taping the carpet so no to little paint gets on it. 
Stay tuned for more pictures of the finished project!

No comments: