6.18.2011

I'm a DIY'er

Well I'm now a DIY'er.  I took it upon myself to redo the kids rooms.  Right now Monkey is getting his room redone.  Gone are the yellow walls and ceiling.  A new white ceiling was painted by me, and his walls will be painted a blue with white trim.  When the room is finished he will have Star Wars vinyls up and special vinyl I picked just for him over a year ago.  You will have to wait to see the completed pictures but here are the pics from today.
Prepping the room carpet is covered ready to go. 
Nope didn't cheat did it all. 
Closet is done.
 Ceiling is started.  I did go back tonight and took down the fire alarm to paint under it. 
Aww, all done a white ceiling. Now if Monkey should ever decided to paint his room we just have to paint the walls. :) Yeah!! Stay tuned for more pictures.


No comments: