12.24.2010

Family Photos

The last time we got family photos Wiggles was only a few months old.  We've never gotten them since, and so much has changed since getting them. Since joining a MOPS group we've had several chances to get them, we just haven't.  The timing was never right.  As it was the timing wasn't great but we managed to pull it together at the last minute and the pictures came out great if I can say that.  
Daddy and his two favorite kids. 
Me and my favorite little girl. Isn't she just adorable. 
Daddy and his little princess.
Daddy and his little buddy
Me and my little Man.  
We did have a great time doing the pictures and after seeing what a great job our photographer did I don't know why we didn't do this earlier other then the timing wasn't right.  I am so happy with the pictures we got, these are not all of them either.  Just the ones we choose.  I still might go back and get the others. 

No comments: