11.07.2010

Monkey's First Day of Preschool!

Well what a bitter sweet day this was for Mama.  Here goes her youngest child off to preschool.  Sniff Sniff.  My little buddy for the last 4 years has now grown up enough to go to preschool 3 days a week!  Oh what will I do with my mornings.  The thought of resting, doing crafts, just having some me time has never happened unless I'm sick and even then I'm working on something for school or some other volunteer project.  Maybe one of these days.  I'm digressing sorry.

Monkey's First Day of Preschool:

Starting the day off with a great breakfast .  We should all do this.  Monkey is getting bigger now that soon he will no longer need to use his at home booster seat.

Ready to go and excited for the first day of school!!  What a cutie!
Monkey was so ready for school and his independence.  He didn't even bat an eyelash when he said okay BYE MOM!!!  He ran off with out even a hug or a kiss.  Thanks to his teacher though Monkey did say bye.  I was able to take a quick picture before being  told to leave not from the teacher of course but from my own son.  Sniff Sniff.  He is doing so well in preschool, I'm wondering why we didn't put Wiggles here too.  I guess different needs for different kids.  It's all good though!  Everyone is happy, and that's what counts.


1 comment:

Christa said...

He looks just like Scott in these pictures!(p.s. independance is goooood...)