11.13.2010

FIRE ANTS!!!!!!

Okay so probably not quite what you were thinking huh.  Monkey is in soccer this year and just like last year I'm a sucker when it comes to a team with no banner.  So last minute I (cough, cough) volunteered to make the banner.  Thanks to the women at Joann's I didn't use that seen on TV glue like I did last year.  Heat Bond was used and OH life was much much easier!  Why no one told me of this stuff last year I don't know why.  Anyways, I loved the team color and we came up with a great name.  Fire Ants; team color Red!!!  Below this year's banner:
 I know not the whole banner up and finished but I can't seem to find the finished product. This however is close enough to the finished product.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to enter it in the banner contest.  That same weekend we had a birthday party and while we were going to divided and conquer.  It turned out that two were sick and I ended up taking a little girl to the party and forgoing the regional picnic.  Oh well, dare I say maybe next year? Gulp!

No comments: