11.19.2010

Family Party for Wiggles

As if the Night at the Movies wasn't enough we also had a family party earlier the same day.... Yeah, it was right after soccer too.  Really busy day but only day we could do it, and well worth it!
Decorations are up for both parties and we are almost ready to go.

I didn't take as many pictures and I had hoped to so I don't have a picture of everyone there but here are some. 
Baby Grant and his parents came; he was a little surprised by the flash..  
There's Mike and M & M were there too.  Our local family girls, you can see Wiggles and Monkey playing around too. 
Great Uncle Steve was so nice to read to the girls.  I know Wiggles loved having Uncle Steve read to her as well as entertain her love of being tickled.   Once my honey posts the pictures he took I'll come back and post more.  I was so busy that day I didn't take too many pictures so now we will have to wait a while. :) 

No comments: