9.23.2010

VBS 2010

This years theme was The Rainforest, and both kids had a ball.  Last year when Wiggles went Monkey was sad and lonely for the 3 hours.  Since we didn't go to our church's VBS I didn't know the drill.  I have a friend that goes to the church we went to and she let me know that Monkey could go if I volunteered.  So this year I was all over that!  I'm glad I did too, cause Monkey had a blast and I later found out that he was a great helper to the younger kids in his group.
Here is Wiggles with her group and below Monkey Dancing it up with his group.
They had so much fun that week,  I did too.  While my kids were in VBS I helped out with the snack patrol.  So I actually got to see all the kids that went to VBS.  I got to see some kids even from Wiggles school and some friends kids that I hadn't seen in a while.  We will be back next year and even though Monkey can go cause he will be in Kindergarten I'll still volunteer.  It was that much fun! :)
Just a short video of Monkey dancing.  He was so cute. Wish I had done more videos.  Wait I just found more. :)

No comments: