8.11.2010

My New Hobby....

Well I've gotten a new hobby or new craft. Not sure which to call it.  A while back I bought material and found a pattern to make bean bag chairs for the kids.  Not sure where I got the idea to make them for Wiggles and Monkey but I did.  While I should have taken pictures from the beginning I didn't I only have pictures of the final product.    So here it is: The bean bags one for a girl and one for a boy. :)

So above are the finished product of the bean bag chairs.  Below are the kids enjoying them.

3 comments:

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

ok super cute ! how do you make them ?? what do you stuff them with ?? maybe i need to go back and re read ..i think i might have just looked at the photos ..

Mama Monkey said...

I got the pattern online as well as the material. The filling I got from Walmart.com, just do a search for bean bag chair filling. the best part of these bean bag chairs is that I can take the outer shell off and wash it.

Christa said...

i second that - very cool - i imagine you could make them with leather too - maybe denim - courd - ohhh and minky