6.25.2010

Yes Our Kindergartener is on the Honor Roll!

Yes our little Wiggles made the Principal's Honor Roll!  We are so proud of our little girl.  She worked hard and I made sure she did the work even when she didn't make it in to class because of some cold or disease.  Below are pictures of Wiggles getting her metal and of the awards ceremony.  It was 2 hours long!!  About 1/2 an hour in Monkey kept asking is it over yet.  I'm hungry....  Luckily I had some fruit snacks in my purse to stretch him out and yes we'd just had lunch before going.  15 minutes before it was over, Monkey started asking in a not so quite voice is it over yet!  I have a picture at the end of what he was doing while the awards was wrapping up.  
Here is Wiggles receiving her award.
 Here she is with the rest of the 4.0 kids. 
Wiggles showing up close her metal.
Monkey bored out of his mind.  Waiting for the awards ceremony to be over.    

No comments: