4.28.2010

Wiggles 1st Jogathon

Wiggles school had another fundraiser.  A jog a thon, we just did a flat rate donation and Nana and Papa did to though I still don't know they found out about it.  We have so many fundraisers at the school that I've stopped telling and asking for donations.  We just make a donation and be done with it.  It saves on the awkwardness, of asking friends and family to support our choice to send our child to a private school.

As I was saying before I went on the rant (sorry). Wiggles had a jog a thon, and she did awesome.  She ran 19 laps I'm glad I didn't offer a per lap donation.  She was such a trooper, encouraging her friends.  Monkey even ran a few laps to support Wiggles.  They are such a team.  Picture 1) Monkey is walking the course. 2) Wiggles leaving her classroom to get ready for the jog a thon. 3) Wiggles running next to her friend B.  4) Checking in with her teacher to make sure her lap was recorded.  Did I say she ran 19 laps 19. Wow those little legs can run.  5) Taking a quick rest so that I could take a picture with some friends C and M.  I had to leave early for a dentist appt so I didn't get to take pictures after the run where they all got Popsicles. Next year....
  


No comments: