3.16.2010

Wiggles Reads her First Book

This past weekend we managed to get out to the desert to look at some flowers.  While out there Wiggles got into the books in Papa's Motor Home.  She loves to look at books and now loves to read.  While out there she read her first book on her own.  I was so proud of her I made her take a picture with the book, and while she was reading I took a few as well. 
Here is Wiggles with the book she read. 
Here is Wiggles while reading the book. 
I hope Wiggles has the same love of reading that I had as a kid.  I loved to read and loved getting "lost" in the adventure of the book as well.  I still do today when I get a chance to read a book for fun. :)

1 comment:

Christa said...

congrats wiggles! keep going!!! i've got a ton of books for you to read...starting the constitution - it's a light read but i think you'll dig it...