1.30.2010

Visitor from the EAST!!!!

This past holiday season we had a visitor from the east.  Though it was a very short visit we hope she will come back out again soon.  Maybe in the summer where the days are long and hot.  I know Wiggles and Monkey would LOVE Auntie Glitterbug  to come back out...
    So while Auntie Glitterbug (AG) was out we went out to Legoland for the day.  That was AG's present to the kids.  Oh my how much fun did they have, and it was a something fun for the kids to do too. 
The kids were able to see some of their favorite friends. Like Thomas, and Bob the Builder.
 
Then the kids and Daddy took a ride on an airplane. Wiggles had a great time but Monkey really didn't have fun though it looked like at first he was.  


  
See what I mean.  
So I don't know what it is about this picture but I absolutely LOVE this picture of AG.  It's just too funny I guess.
 
As we walk through we go through Main Street USA.  This is a picture I took of New Orleans.  Again can't stop laughing at this picture.  I especially love the camera men on the left side.  


While we were there Wiggles and Monkey were able to practice their driving and were able to get their licenses too.  Of course they don't know it.  I'm not ready for that...  
 

And lastly here's a picture of AG with Wiggles and Monkey.  



No comments: