1.21.2010

And the rain came down down down.....


So we have been having a bit of rain here lately. Wanted to post these pictures.  It hardly rains here and when it does wow it comes down. Above you have a good picture of our street.  You can barely see the sidewalk on the other side.  See the corner?

Proof, big SUV coming down the street.  They had the wall of water with them the entire way down the street.  Wish that was us driving down the street with the wall of water and someone taking the picture for us.

You can see the sidewalk was now going away too.


There is a small curb here though you can't really see it.   Monkey and I went out to look at all this fun going on.on our street.  (We were watching from the garage)  Anyways, Monkey pointed out something blue near the tire of our Honda.  My toy that's my toy.  I tried to reassure him it wasn't but then I looked closer (as much as you can from a garage to curb distance) and realized it was his toy.  I told him I'd get it later and well it's surfing it's way to the ocean as we speak.  But I bet he'll put his toys away now.  Good learning experience for him.  Wait till he tells Wiggles.....  

1 comment:

Christa said...

how funny....but sad...there went monkey's toy...your right though a good lesson i guess...