11.20.2009

Wiggles turns 5




Well it seems just like yesterday that we brought Wiggles home from the hospital.  But in reality it was 5 years ago.  Oh my where did that time go?  We now have a 5 year old in the house and is such a girl not a little girl.  I asked her what type of party she wanted and it was all about Princesses.  Of course our Princess would choose a princess party why not.  So we put it together. Wiggles invited her closest friends and a few friends from school.  Each year I asked Wiggles and Monkey what type of cake they want me to make.  Well what type of cake would a princess choose?  Non other then a Doll Cake to look just like a Princess.  So Wiggles and I went to the local craft store and bought the supplies. 

Wiggles eating with her friend from school.


Wiggles playing in the bouncer with her friend.

Wiggles blowing out her candles.

No comments: