11.01.2009

Visit to the Fire Station

Monkey and I were able to go visit a local Fire Station with our MOPS group back in mid Sept.  I know a little late on the posting.  We have been so busy with taking Wiggles to school, MOPS, AWANA, and not to mention the regular things that need to be done around here.  So I'm going to try and get caught up the best I can for now.    So Monkey and I were able to go visit the Fire Station.  Poor Monkey didn't like it when the fire alarm (non-emergency just an example) went off or when the guys dressed in their uniforms.



After the education part we were able to take a tour of the Station and go look at the trucks.  Monkey even was able to pretend to do work the water hose.

Very serious about the job at hand.  We had a great time Monkey loved looking at all the trucks.  

No comments: