8.28.2009

Okay okay I'm not super mom.....

Okay I'm going to tattle on myself. I'm not super mom like many of you think. ;0) Yesterday, while I was working on school related things for G Monkey. B Monkey decided he wanted to go outside and play in his sand table. Well B Monkey has a stealth mode when he wants. He opened the door and walked outside. Meanwhile I'm working away at the computer trying to figure out all the ins and outs of Box Tops and Campbell soup points. Yes I yet again volunteered to help out in this area. Well B Monkey didn't close the screen or sliding door when he took his little walk outside. No matter how many times we tell them close the door he still wont listen. Well he's playing outside and I think he's just playing with his cars by the couches which are near the back door. I can hear him he sounds like he's inside. Well G Monkey comes and asks if she can go outside. I tell her no honey it's too hot (103.8 yesterday). Then she starts to complain about B Monkey playing outside. I look up and find him happily playing outside, with the door open. Well, I quickly bring him in talk to him about opening the back door and front door and how he is NOT aloud to open the front and back doors with out Mommy or Daddy saying he can. So we got that down and a time out. (this is not the first time he's opened doors on his own accord).
So 45 mins later we here a scratching noise at the back door. I think man Toby has got something good to be doing that. She sure did. She was outside! OMGoodness. I never thought to look for the cat when B Monkey left the door open. So Toby has a little afternoon field trip somewhere. But boy did she want back in. LOL

1 comment:

Christa said...

A bit on the independant side isn't he? Wow.