6.25.2009

We went back!

So a while back we went to Disneyland. This year it was better for us to get a twofer tickets. This means that you can go to both parks on different days. Well needless to say we went back of course. People have told us California Adventures is not for kids. I can see that but really my monkeys had the best of time. We were busy all day and the park opened at 10 and closed at 10. We had 11.5 hours of busy fun. The longest line was for Toy Story no surprise there. I think the best part for me was Soaring of California which Daddy Monkey knows the genius behind that ride and the only reason we really wanted to go on it. G Monkey loved it and totally thought she saw Papa playing golf during the ride. NO we didn't tell her it wasn't Papa. I loved seeing the Electrical Parade and the Pixar parade as well. Though I didn't think that the Pixar parade would be so wet. What to see some pictures? I bet you do so here you go. :)
Here is B Monkey playing tour guide.We met Sully while we were in the back lot

We went on the Monster's ride and then took a picture in the taxi outside.


The kids and I went to the live Playhouse Disney show. How fun that was to see the kids so excited to see their Disney friends.
While we were there we stopped by to see Mater and McQueen.

Then G Monkey spotted Baloo and so she had to rush over and say hi!
Fun filled day. We all had a blast and would even go back again. There were still things we didn't get to see that we wanted to see. :)


No comments: