6.30.2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

We have a Kindergartner in the house. Class of 2022 watch out cause our little G Monkey is on her way!! WOOP WOOP! G Monkey went to her new school today to take the entrance test. She scored 94%. I'm so excited for her, and nervous for me. I hope it's not a trend with what I was feeling when she was taking the test. Man were the nerves going. It was like I was taking the test and I wasn't. LOL She likes the teacher she took the test with too. Now we have to figure out what uniforms we will get and all the other stuff needed for a Kindergartener. I love shopping for school supplies so it wont be so bad right? Just wanted to share the great news about our little G Monkey.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations G Monkey!!! What an exciting road ahead!!!

The Steinmeyer Family said...

Wow! Time sure flies!! I can't believe she is already going to be a kindergartener!