1.28.2009

Snow Day Pictures.

Okay I'm way behind on posting I know but when you have kids and they get sick things slide. Let me tell you. Right now I have two kids with pink eye in both eyes. 1 with an ear infection and a sick hubby.

G Monkey, C Monkey, B Monkey

Snow day was a blast for G Monkey. B Monkey and I left 45 mins into snow day cause he'd had enough. When we went back at our normal time to pick up G Monkey, she was still outside playing in the snow. Her teacher tried hard to get her back in the classroom and cleaned up. But G Monkey would just reply with "NO My MAMA will do it"...

G Monkey with her Teacher Miss. R. G Monkey Loves her teacher!!


Here is G Monkey getting another kid to pull her around while B Monkey makes chase. She did this all day long. I think we counted 4 kids doing this for her. At one point she had a purple rake in hand and it looked like her scepter.

1 comment:

Christa said...

why am i not shocked - bossy needs to cool her royal heels a bit...but of course we are all responsible for this...spoiling and loving her so...see she loves the snow like her auntie - send her out here - we'll make a game of shoveling the snow - although something tells me we'll end up sledding the day away!!! gosh i love her spirit!