11.20.2008

I am Thankful!

Oh Tuesday nights I take G Monkey to AWANA's at our church. This last Tuesday we celebrated Thanksgiving since next week we will be off. Well all the Cubbies (this is the club G Monkey is in) were asked to fill out a sheet of paper that said "I am Thankful". Of course the Cubbie Leaders helped the group fill out the paper. Here is what G Monkey is Thankful for. I didn't alter the order in which she said all of these they are in the exact order in which she said the list. I know cause I was listening when she made her list. :)
1. God
2. Mom and Dad
3. Flowers
4. Kids (I'm guessing she's including B Monkey in this)
5. Scarecrows
6. Plants
7. Pokie things. (We aren't sure what this is)

Now I know what we are teaching her by loving God first is sinking in. It just melted my heart when I heard her make her list. She is only 4 years old and put God before all things. Also she was the only kid in her club who even mentioned God. I'm so proud of my little monkey.

No comments: