11.14.2008

Halloween

Well for Halloween we went to our Church's Harvest Festival. That night we had some friends from church join us for dinner before going over to church. The kids had a blast having friends over for dinner and then to go out with. B-Monkey and I did some errands in the morning and then picked G-Monkey up from school. This is what I found when I checked on B-Monkey that day during nap time. Poor guy. I guess he just couldn't decided what he wanted to do. I did put him back in his bed and cover him up. He slept through the entire thing.

Then we had are friends over for dinner and wondered over to the festival. This picture is of all the family at the end of the evening. B-Monkey walked away with lots of candy. G-Monkey didn't walk away with much candy cause she choose to spend her time on the blow up slide. :)


We then went home and got ready for the next day of fun and excitement.

No comments: